Monday, December 9, 2013

November 25th 2013

Yet another late update, Enjoy anyways though ^.^

We just sang that song this morning for companionship study! Except it was in Spanish haha. Tengo gozo en mi alma hoy. It translates "I have joy in my soul today." It's true! I do have joy in my soul today! It has been pretty cold here recently and I have LOVED it!
Yesterday Ramiro Gutierrez got baptized! I feel like he is my son even though he is 30 years old haha. He is so sweet!! I have included a picture for you all :)
I am being transferred! I am going to an English/Spanish area and will be the senior companion but I won't find out where until thursday. I will let you know where I am at next week! I am sad to leave the wonderful people here but I know that they will be taken care of. I cried when I found out that I would be leaving. I always cry haha. I know that Ruben will be baptized. I also know that Marylou will be baptized. We went to the San Antonio Temple on Saturday and I saw some members from Lake Austin (my first area). I was overjoyed to see them. I know that was a tender mercy from the Lord. I know that this church is true!
Until next week!
p.s. thank you for the letters! and the pictures! :)

Hna Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment