Friday, July 26, 2013

Transfers!

Here's this past weeks email from Hermana Hopkins!

We get transfer calls on Sunday nights letting us know if we are training or not, moving areas or staying, or if we are going to the border. That call is to prepare us for the transfer meeting on Thursday. So I found out last night that I will be training another Sister and going to THE BORDER! At first I was sad because I am going to miss all the wonderful people that I have met... But I am excited to go to the border. It is basically "the coveted area" cause our mission has English and Spanish areas so all the Spanish called missionaries want to go down there. I am truly blessed. On Wednesday I will make my way down to the border of Mexico and Texas and meet my new companion and find out exactly what area I will be in haha. I will be missing the baptism of one of our investigators though :( His name is Jorge, he is so cool. It has been so cool to see the changes that he has been making in his life. He is the man on the left between us Sisters in the last picture that I have attached with us four standing awkwardly.

There is a picture there of Jonathon as well, the first real investigator who I got to teach. We went back to visit him and he hasn't been reading the Book of Mormon at all. I was sad to hear that. But it was great to see him again.

I hope you enjoy the photos :) I love and adore these people and I am excited to meet more and more wonderful people on the Border for the next 6 weeks or more!

Hermana Hopkins






No comments:

Post a Comment