Saturday, March 15, 2014

February 24th 2014

I can't believe that I have been on my mission for over a year now... It's awesome! So I have been transferred to the St Cloud ward in the middle of San Antonio. It's an English ward and the feel and the people are all really different here haha. My companion is Sister Breakall, she is from Montana and went to a high school with a graduating class of 29! Super small haha. She is just amazing and has the BEST sense of humor. She loves to sing as well and has a beautiful voice. She was Sister Call's companion right before I was so that is cool :)


So right when I got in to this area there was a baptism. The man is such a gentleman and was excited to get baptized. He expressed that the morning of his baptism he was a little nervous but that when he cam up from out of the water he felt really good. He also received the priesthood on Sunday, how exciting! I got to be there for the Priesthood ordination which was a cool experience.
I get to use Spanish every day. It has been fun to use it again but also after not using it for a transfer I realized that I had started to lose it. Maybe after the mission I should move to somewhere where Spanish is used more. I love it and I love the people and also the food haha.


 I am so proud of my family for taking the necessary steps to do God's will. God has got it all figured out, so why not trust Him and follow with exactness? It takes guts to do what's right and it takes guts to have faith in someone you can't see. I am proud that I have a family who has a lot of guts :) And you can laugh at the phrasing there if you would like, it made me laugh a little inside too haha.

Well, that's all for today, here are some pictures to enjoy!
Hna Hopkins





No comments:

Post a Comment